Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
Please read these terms carefully before making any purchases from Ryan Ace Music. Your access to Ryan Ace Music is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These Terms apply to all visitors who access Ryan Ace Music and all clients who purchase any products or services from Ryan Ace Music.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Ryan Ace Music, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your first and last name, your phone number, and your email address. In regards to the Ryan Ace Music Fund, you may be asked to supply (but not limited to) your first and last name, your phone number, your email address, your physical address, your employer information, and your annual income.
When you sign up for any classes provided by Ryan Ace Music, you will be asked to fill out an application. Once submitting the application, you will be agreeing to the following terms:
- Any planned absences or emergencies must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson, and a make-up lesson will be offered within the month of the planned absence/emergency. If there is no notification 24 hours prior to the missed lesson, or if the student does not arrive at all to their scheduled time, that lesson will be counted for as paid and no make-up lesson will be offered.
- Students who are late for a lesson will not be guaranteed their full lesson time. We do guarantee the full lesson time if the teacher is late.
- Every individual lesson is required to be paid prior to the lesson being taught. Lessons that are paid on a monthly basis (4 lessons) however are due at the start of the 4-lesson cycle. Once the 4-lesson cycle is complete, the student/parent will be notified of the next lesson payment, which will be due at the start of the next 4-lesson cycle.
- All recital performances are required to be paid for prior to the student's performance ($20 fee).
- During lessons with young children (students under 16), at least one adult (18+) has to accompany the child and deliver her/him to the teacher inside the room. The school will not be responsible for your children before and after the lessons. Teachers will not accompany the students to the parking lot. There will be no exceptions to this policy, which applies to all lessons and classes provided by Ryan Ace Music.
Links to Other Web Sites
We're very thankful for all sponsors who help Ryan Ace Music with it's mission, but they do have their own websites and partners as well. Ryan Ace Music has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, and practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Ryan Ace Music shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Donations will appear as "RAM FDN Donation" on your billing statement. Donations of any quantity will be charged to the credit card you entered when providing the donation. All donations must be authorized by the donor.
Recurring Donations The Ryan Ace Music Foundation currently offers monthly recurring donations at $5, $10, $20, $50, or $100 price-points. Any of the price points you choose will be charged to the credit card you entered when subscribing to donate. All donations are authorized when subscribing. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting Ryan Ace Music at the information below.
Ryan Ace Music reserves the right, at sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision has been decided, we will try to provide at least 14 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes an approved revision will be determined at our own discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please send an email to email@example.com.